Location:
Homepage
/
/
/
Tea wholesale manufacturers will introduce some knowledge about drinking tea to everyone

Tea wholesale manufacturers will introduce some knowledge about drinking tea to everyone

(Summary description)Some people like light tea, while others like strong tea. The number of times tea leaves are extracted varies from person to person, which is closely related to the taste. However, considering nutrient absorption, bagged tea should only be extracted once, and loose tea should not exceed three times.

Tea wholesale manufacturers will introduce some knowledge about drinking tea to everyone

(Summary description)Some people like light tea, while others like strong tea. The number of times tea leaves are extracted varies from person to person, which is closely related to the taste. However, considering nutrient absorption, bagged tea should only be extracted once, and loose tea should not exceed three times.

Information

Tea wholesale manufacturer: How many times can a bag of tea be brewed?

Some people like light tea, while others like strong tea. The number of times tea leaves are extracted varies from person to person, which is closely related to the taste. However, considering nutrient absorption, bagged tea should only be extracted once, and loose tea should not exceed three times.

Generally speaking, the larger the appearance particles of tea, the slower the precipitation rate of nutrients; The smaller the particles, compared to bulk tea, the tea leaves in bagged tea can be fully damaged by kneading during processing and manufacturing. The shape of the particles is relatively small, and the nutrients in the tea leaves precipitate 80% -90% in the first soaking of 3-5 minutes. After the second extraction, the remaining 10% or so of the nutrients are almost completely precipitated. Therefore, Yin Junfeng suggests that once bagged tea is extracted, it not only does not have a significant loss in nutrient absorption, It will not affect the taste and taste. Due to the large particle size of rose tea, the extraction time is slightly longer, about 5 minutes, and 60% -80% of the nutrients are separated out; After the second extraction, 80% -90% of the nutrients were extracted; After the third extraction, the leaching rate of nutrients exceeded 95%. After extraction, there was no Nutrition.

An expert stated that after multiple extracts of tea, harmful substances such as pesticides and heavy metals can be leached out. Yin Junfeng pointed out that this statement has some truth, but there is no need to worry too much. Currently, most of the pesticides used in tea production in China have low water solubility. Based on the calculation of drinking 10 grams of tea per person per day, even if 1 milligram/kilogram of residual tea is extracted, the pesticide intake is only 0.0001 milligrams, The leaching rate of heavy metal lead in tea is also very low according to the daily allowance set by the World Health Organization. Purchasing tea from a reputable manufacturer is sufficient.

Each kind of tea has different extraction methods. Like Oolong, it can be extracted with about 6 bubbles. Good quality and bubble point resistant things can be brewed to 8 or 9 bubbles. Green tea usually has about 3 bubbles, and the taste will become weak. Pu'er tea depends on the service life quality of this kind of tea. Good things can be extracted more than 10 times, and black tea can be extracted 3 to 4 times. It is fine tea. If it is extracted once or twice, there will be no taste of tea.

CONTACT INFORMATION

Wulong Zinc Selenium Tea Industry

Floor 5, Building B-07, Zhangjiao Industrial Park, Fenggang County, Zunyi, Guizhou

OFFICIAL ACCOUNTS

Welcome to our official official account

公众号二维码

ONLINE MESSAGE

留言应用名称:
客户留言
描述:
验证码

Guizhou Fenggang Wulong Zinc Selenium Tea Industry Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.    Guizhou ICP Preparation No. 20003604-1   Technical support:  Jianghe Technology